Here is my CV. I can be contacted at
(versions of most of the documents below can also be found on the arXiv)
- Some geometric facets of the Langlands correspondence for real groups
- On Hall-Littlewood polynomials
- Graded tensoring and crystals
- Extensions of Verma modules
- A remark on braid group actions on coherent sheaves,
to appear in Osaka J. of Math.
- Affine and degenerate affine BMW algebras: actions on tensor space,
with Z. Daugherty and A. Ram, Selecta Math. 19, Issue 2 (2013), 611-653.
- Affine and degenerate affine BMW algebras: the center,
with Z. Daugherty and A. Ram, to appear in Osaka J. of Math.
- On the geometric Hecke algebra,
Enveloping Algebras and Geometric Representation theory, Oberwolfach Reports 9, Issue 1 (2012).
- A note on Hecke patterns in Category O
- A remark on some bases in the Hecke algebra
- Derived equivalences and category O,
PhD thesis, UW-Madison, 2011.
- Derived equivalences and sl2 categorifications for Uq(gln),
J. of Algebra 346 (2011), 82-100.
Notes from conferences/workshops
Notes from various talks
- Rook placements and Jordan forms (Martha at CU-Boulder, 2013)
- Satake isomorphisms and affine Beilinson-Bernstein localization (Masoud at Freiburg, 2012)
- F to C ala [BBD] (Soergel at Freiburg, 2012)
- Cotangent complexes of moduli spaces and symplectic structures (Z. Zhang at Freiburg, 2012)
- Geometric Langlands for GL_1 (Oliver at Freiburg, 2012)
- Geometric Langlands and Physics (E. Scheidegger at Freiburg, 2012)
- Generic vanishing fails for singular varieties in characteristic p (S. Kovacs at CSU, 2012)
- Kazhdan-Lusztig cells and Calegoro-Moser space (Rouquier at UC-Riverside, 2012)
- Geometric realizations of quantum groups (Yiqiang Li at NCSU, 2012)
- The Hodge theorem as a derived self intersection (Andrei at Buchweitz's birthday conference, 2012)
- Index theory for elliptic operators (E. Van Erp at CU-Boulder, 2012)
- Tensor triangulated geometry (P. Balmer at ANU, 2009)
Notes for/from courses
Some notes that I wrote as a student (graduate and undergraduate) can be found here.
Last updated: 04 March, 2014